1. Is the Rutgers-Camden PMBA program accredited?
- Yes, our program is fully accredited by the AACSB International, which is the premier accrediting organization for business programs.
2. How does the PMBA differ from the Rutgers MBA Program?
- The PMBA is a cohort program where students go through the accelerated 21-month program with a peer group of professionals and executives with diverse work and educational backgrounds.
- Although the degrees are identical, the format and structure is different for the PMBA.
3. How long is each session?
- 10 weeks.
4. If a student must drop from the PMBA program, is there an opportunity for re-entry?
- Yes, depending on the reason for the drop.
5. Are there any special events for program participants?
- Kick-off dinner (during first month of program)
- Holiday party (December)
- Graduation Party (May)
CURRICULUM AND COURSE REQUIREMENTS:
1. How many credit hours are required to complete the PMBA Program?
2. What is the structure of the Rutgers-Camden PMBA?
- 42 credits is offered in 7 sessions. Each session runs 10 weeks, with no more than two courses for each session.
3. Is a concentration available within the program?
- No. However, a Focused Learning Modules may be earned at the end of the program.
4. Does the Rutgers-Camden PMBA offer opportunities for study abroad?
- There is a mandatory international, 9-day, residency requiered as part of the required International Business Environment Course to an emerging business nation.
1. When do the PMBA classes meet?
- Currently, the program is being offered on Saturdays
2. What times do the PMBA classes meet?
- 8am-5pm on Saturday (with a lunch break)
3. How long is each session?
- 10 weeks – Please see schedules at the bottom of the PMBA Curriculum page
1. When is the PMBA application deadline?
- The program adopts rolling admissions up to August 15, 2018.
2. Where do I obtain an application?
3. What supporting materials are required with my application?
- A completed 4-year undergraduate bachelor’s degree, original transcripts, completed application, application fee, personal statement, two letters of recommendation (one must be from a current or recent supervisor), standardized test scores, and resume.
4. Is a standardized test required for admission to the PBMA program?
- Yes, unless it is waived. Please see the following question for the waiver process.
5. Are standardized test scores ever waived?
- Yes. Applicants with exceptional work experience or an advanced degree may petition for a GMAT waiver. Candidated may upload their resume and a copy of all transcripts to https://gmat.camden.rutgers.edu/ requesting a waiver of test scores. The Associate Dean of Graduate Programs or his/her designee will provide a response within 7 working days of the request.Note: Foreign transcripts should be processed for U.S. equivalency through WES (Worldwode Education Services).
6. Is work experience required?
- Yes, a minimum of 3 years professional experience is required.
7. Does the application process require an interview?
- Yes. The Graduate Office will schedule interviews for qualified applicants.
8. Can I apply to the PMBA program as a non-degreed or non-matriculated student?
9. Is an undergraduate degree in business required for admission?
- No. A four-year bachelor’s degree is required, but it does not have to be in business.
10. When are admission decisions made?
- 48-72 hours after the interview.
11. Are international students eligible for admission?
- No, students holding a F or J visa are ineligible for this program.
FEES AND FINANCIAL AID:
1. What is the cost of tuition?
- There is a flat tuition rate for each cohort. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2. What is the payment structure of the tuition?
- Once accepted, there is a non-refundable deposit of $3,000 due prior to the first day of class. The remaining tuition will be due in 7 segments over the duration of the program. Payments will be due 30 days after completion of each session, except the last payment, which is due 30 days prior to the final class. The deposit will be credited, towards the students 7th session billing statement.
3. What does the tuition include?
- Tuition, fees, textbooks, parking, iPad or laptop, international residency (excluding airfare and some meals), graduation regalia, and exceptional customer service.
4. Can I apply to financial aid for the PMBA program?
- Yes. You may qualify for federal assistance.
Please visit our Financial Aid website for more information:
- Phone: 856-225-6039
5. Who can I contact to see if Veteran benefits apply?
Campus Director of Veterans Affairs
Veterans Affairs Office
326 Penn Street, Room 017B
Camden, NJ 08102