1. Is the Rutgers-Camden PMBA program accredited?
- Yes, our program is fully accredited by the AACSB International, which is the premier accrediting organization for business programs.
2. How does the PMBA differ from the Rutgers MBA Program?
- The PMBA is a cohort program wherein a student goes through the accelerated 21-month program with a peer group of professionals and executives with diverse work and educational backgrounds.
- Although the degrees are identical, the format and structure is different for the PMBA.
3. How long is each session?
- 10 weeks.
4. If a student must drop from the PMBA program, is there an opportunity for re-entry?
- Yes, depending on the reason for the drop.
5. Are there any special events for program participants?
- Kick-off dinner (during first month of program)
- Holiday party (December)
- Mid-program get-together
- Graduation Party (May)
CURRICULUM AND COURSE REQUIREMENTS:
1. How many credit hours are required to complete the PMBA Program?
2. What is the structure of the Rutgers-Camden PMBA?
- 42 credits will be offered in 7 sessions. Each session will run for 10 weeks, with no more than two courses required for each session.
3. Is a concentration available within the program?
- No. However, a concentration may be earned at the end of the program.
4. Does the Rutgers-Camden PMBA offer any opportunities for study abroad?
- There will be a mandatory international 9-day residency to an emerging business nation.
1. When do the PMBA classes meet?
- Currently, the program is being offered on Saturdays
2. What times do the PMBA classes meet?
- 8am-5pm on Saturday (with a lunch break)
3. How long is each session?
- 10 weeks – Please see schedules at the bottom of the PMBA Curriculum page
1. When is the PMBA application deadline?
- The program adopts rolling admissions up to August 31, 2017.
2. Where do I obtain an application?
- (admission website)
3. What supporting materials are required with my application?
- A completed 4-year undergraduate bachelor’s degree, original transcripts, completed application, application fee, personal statement, two letters of recommendation (one must be from a current or recent supervisor), standardized test scores, and resume.
4. Is a standardized test required for admission to the PBMA program?
5. Are standardized test scores ever waived?
- Yes. Applicants with exceptional work experience or an advanced degree should upload their resume and a copy of all transcripts to https://gmat.camden.rutgers.edu/ requesting a waiver of test scores. The Associate Dean of Graduate Programs or his/her designee will provide a response within 7 working days of the request.Note: Foreign transcripts should be processed for U.S. equivalency through WES (Worldwode Education Services).
6. Is work experience required?
- Yes, a minimum of 3 years professional experience is required.
7. Does the application process require an interview?
- Yes. The Graduate Office will schedule interviews for qualified applicants.
8. Can I apply to the PMBA program as a non-degreed or non-matriculated student?
9. Is an undergraduate degree in business required for admission?
- No. A four-year bachelor’s degree is required, but it does not have to be in business.
10. When are admission decisions made?
- 48-72 hours after the interview.
11. Are international students eligible for admission?
- No, students holding a F or J visa ineligible for this program.
FEES AND FINANCIAL AID:
1. What is the cost of tuition?
- There is a flat tuition rate for each cohort. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2. What is the payment structure of the tuition?
- Once accepted, there is a non-refundable deposit of $3,000 due prior to the first day of class. The remaining tuition will be due in 6 equal segments over the duration of the program. Payments will be due 30 days after completion of each session and grades are posted.
3. What does the tuition include?
- Tuition, fees, textbooks, parking, iPad or laptop, international residency (excluding airfare and meals), graduation regalia, free parking, and exceptional customer service.
4. Can I apply to financial aid for the PMBA program?
- Yes. You may qualify for federal assistance.
Please visit our Financial Aid website for more information:
- Phone: 856-225-6039
5. Who can I contact to see if Veteran benefits apply?
Campus Director of Veterans Affairs
Veterans Affairs Office
326 Penn Street, Room 017B
Camden, NJ 08102